Thursday, July 06, 2006

socks

in junior high, there was no bus to pick us up from school and take us home. therefore, our parents would have to come get us. oftentimes, i would leave 7th grade life science, trying to impress luke jones by telling him that i threw my dissected frog intestines under the desk rather than in the disposal container, and would see my dad waiting for me. he would be sitting on the tailgate of his truck, wearing only socks - no shoes. obviously trying to destroy my life.

unfortunately, i'm starting to see these tendencies in myself. and at this point, i'm starting to feel more annoyed at these socially unacceptable things. oddly enough, most of my frustration deals with not being allowed to fall asleep in public places.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home