Wednesday, February 16, 2005

lists

very good things:
- the sun has been out for three days in a row
- they're mowing the grass already
- i've cut down to two coffees a week
- one of my alotted coffee days is today
- the man across the street that i get coffee from calls me "Jhesheek". he's from Korea.
- trishawna and i are going to a cereal tasting this weekend

bad things:
- all of my very good things have to do with food or weather
- peter is sick
- i was just sick
- before that, he was sick
- now my throat hurts. again.
- grandpa isn't doing well. mom calls every day with updates. i don't even want to think about it.

1 Comments:

At 6:04 AM , Blogger bpm said...

i miss my blog...i too have lists

my mom calls me with updates about my grandma not doing well...grandpa died right before christmas and now grandma has had a few small strokes.

i commiserate with you
our hope is in God

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home