Monday, February 19, 2007

approaching five

Post-meeting: my legs are shaking, my jaw is clenched, and I have the most poignant headache. The stress has been removed and I….need to remember how to relax - I've been absorbing more than I ever thought possible. My jaw won't move from its locked habit; I desperately need to see a winter-wheat-green field - preferably somewhere in the delta region: show me waving grain, show me delicate plants beside bare feet, show me the wind through your hair in the back of a pickup, show me a worn walnut table in an old school on route nowhere in western Mississippi.

3 Comments:

At 3:24 PM , Blogger Annie said...

We missed you at Mosaic on Sunday...we were hoping we'd see you, maybe next time.

 
At 3:26 PM , Blogger Erin said...

There's nothing like a field of wheat blowing in the wind and the waves it makes.

 
At 11:30 AM , Blogger TQ said...

and you're in portland...the urban forest. Show me a tree and a patch of grass.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home