Friday, March 23, 2007

hop on the bus, gus

I have been wondering why I've been feeling so badly. Recently I've been hungry, full, thirsty, and nauseous all at the same time. And this morning, I realized that it's because out of three of the last four days, I've had ice cream cake for dinner. Ice cream cake and eggs.

The mother of one of my co-workers just won 182 million dollars. Therefore, my co-worker is resigning at the age of twenty three and will never have to work again. I am not really sure what to think about this.

3 Comments:

At 10:56 AM , Blogger ruthie said...

that's un freakin' believable!

 
At 10:39 AM , Blogger Erin said...

Holy crap! I've never known anybody who's known somebody who's won the lottery (I'm assuming it was the lottery). That's insane! I always kind of wondered if lottery winners really existed, or perhaps it was just a conspiracy to make people have hope and keep buying tickets.

 
At 2:28 PM , Blogger TQ said...

that chicky babe better keep a'workin' cause 182 mill won't last long! By the way, do you think her mom like to support an emerging designer?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home